Thank you for submitting to My Kind of Town
Your submission has been received.
Please be sure that your entry fee is paid.
Any entry with an unpaid $10 submission fee will not be presented to the jury.
If you encounter errors contact [email protected]Pay the $10 Submission Fee
Notifications will be sent to the email provided in this form on Thursday, June 1st
DELIVERY DATES | Monday, June 26th to Sunday, July 9th
PICK UP DATES | Friday, September 1st to Saturday, September 9th
Pick Up Hours: MONDAY to SUNDAY 3P to 9P – please be courteous and conscientious of the bartenders accepting your artwork.
If you can not retrieve your work at this time please make arrangements to have your work picked up by someone else. Neither CoPA nor Art★Bar can be responsible for unclaimed artwork.
CoPA + Art★Bar 2023 Juried Exhibition | July 14 – August 30
Opening Reception: Friday, July 14 | 5:30 PM
Comments and awards | 8 PM
ENTRY OPEN | Sunday, April 23 | 12P
ENTRY CLOSE | Sunday, May 28 | 11P
Artists will be notified by Thursday, June 1, via email and will also be listed on this page. These are the only forms of notification that will be issued for selections juried into the exhibition.
By submitting to this exhibition/competition, you agree to meet the exhibition criteria as explained below and to be responsible for the delivery and collection of your work to and from the venue within the appointed dates and times.
CoPA, and Art★Bar reserve the right to disqualify images that condone hate speech, racism, and gratuitous violence.
By submitting work, you are agreeing to allow the use of your submitted images for use in promoting the exhibition and CoPA.
Final Selections must be “Gallery Ready” for exhibition and sale as follows:
- You must be a CoPA member to participate in this exhibition.
- CoPA Members may submit up to three (3) entries.
- If you are submitting images that are meant to hang together, please combine them into one image and upload them as a diptych or triptych.
- If they are selected by the jury, you may hang them as a single print or separately.
- Images made since 2020 and not previously shown in a CoPA exhibition.
- You MUST follow the naming convention for submission; any submission not meeting this requirement will be disqualified from the competition and all fees forfeited. Read the above-linked document (in blue) for instructions. (Example: EMaddox_My Town_Neighbors)
- Limit your image size to 1200px on the longest side; images larger than this may not be accepted by the form.
- 32MB Max File Size
- JPEG / JPG files only, please. No other file type will be accepted.
DELIVERY DATES | Monday, June 26 to Sunday, July 9
Delivery Hours: Monday to Sunday 3P to 9P – please be courteous and conscientious of the bartenders accepting your artwork.
DELIVERY OF ARTWORK
CoPA and Art★Bar are not responsible for damage or theft of artwork while in transit. Work will be inspected at the time of check-in. Artists are responsible for the delivery of the artwork to the Art★Bar and for collecting artwork from the Art★Bar in person or by proxy.
Art★Bar | 722 East Burleigh, Milwaukee 53212