- Portfolio review of 15 to 30 images of a single project or of your best work.
- Prints are advised for this process, however if prints are unavailable, please prepare a digital presentation.
- The presentation size can range from 8.5 x 11in. to 17 x 22 in.
- If your work is much larger than your presentation prints, feel free to bring in either one full size print or a matted and framed example, if you feel so inclined to allow your work to be fully understood.
- Suzanne will discuss your shooting practice, editing-workflow and printing process during your session. Please be prepared to share your shooting and camera specs: f/stop, shutter speed, ISO and if stabilized or not plus camera sensor size + MP and lenses used.
- Please bring in 1 or 2 finished digital files (both edit and printing files) with layers panel in tact (not flattened) on a laptop or on a thumb drive.
Upon making this purchase you agree to and understand the following:
- You will have physical prints or a full digital presentation prepared. Physical prints are strongly advised.
- The portfolio will consist of 15 to 30 images of a single project or of your best work.
- If you are more than 30 minutes late for your appointment, you will forfeit your review and fee.