Welcome to the Internet Site of the Coalition of Photographic Arts, which is dedicated to developing and sustaining an appreciation for fine art photography for our members and the Greater Milwaukee Region. The organization, also known as CoPA, is incorporated in the State of Wisconsin, and has a federal tax exempt status. Our mailing address is P.O. Box 510464, Milwaukee, WI, 53202. You can contact us at email@example.com.
Use of material on this Site, including photographs, artwork, text, audio and video clips, and other files, is subject to these terms and conditions:
1. All content on this Site is protected by United States copyright law. The Coalition of Photographic Arts (hereafter called CoPA) retains all rights to all content files on this Site, as well as unique applications of the Site’s operating software. Copyright protection also extends to individuals, their companies or other entities which own or created photographs, artwork, text, audio and video clips, or other files found on this Site. CoPA prohibits the use, copying, reproduction, or electronic transmission of the Site’s content, other than for the purpose of fair use as defined in Copyright Law.
2. Copyright Law permits the fair use of copyrighted material for such things as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship and research. Any use of material from this Site must cite the name of the author or creator, CoPA’s name, and its Site URL address: www.copamilwaukee.com. Persons or entities wishing to use copyrighted material on this Site may seek permission from CoPA or the creators of the work at issue. CoPA cannot give permission to use copyright protected material owned or created by another person or entity. That permission must be sought from the individual author or creator. Acknowledging the source of the copyrighted material does not substitute for obtaining permission.
3. Any other use of copyrighted material from this Site is prohibited, including its use for commercial purposes by entities which do not have the express permission of CoPA or other owners or creators of the copyrighted material. Any person, company or entity which seeks to download material from this Site for commercial purposes agrees to seek permission from CoPA or other creators or owners of the work and further agrees to abide by CoPA’s or other owners’ or creators’ intellectual property rights. You may request permission from CoPA’s Board of Directors at P.O. Box 510464, Milwaukee, WI, 53202, or from individual owners or creators who produced the work(s) at issue.
4. You are permitted to link to this Site provided the link does not harm CoPA or misrepresent CoPA’s purpose or mission, or does not imply that CoPA approves, endorses, or suggests that CoPA is associated with your Site.
Privacy and Security
1. CoPA respects the privacy of users of this Site, and protects personal information voluntarily given by users of this Site. CoPA does not sell, rent, lease or give away personal information it collects in the process of doing business with its members and users of this Site. Personal information, such as photographers’ names, telephone numbers, or email addresses, which have been voluntarily provided and are posted on this Site, may be used for noncommercial purposes. Use of this personal information for commercial or proprietary purposes is expressly prohibited.
2. CoPA DOES collect personal information from users of its Site when that information is voluntarily provided, such as names, phone numbers, email addresses or other information, including:
– Information required for membership application or membership renewal in CoPA.
– Information required for the submission of photographic images and personal artist statements for photography exhibitions.
– Information for enrollment in CoPA-sponsored programs.
– Information for financial donations to CoPA.
– Information requests about CoPA events, programs, members or members’ photographic work.
– Information from businesses, foundations or other entities interested in sponsoring CoPA and its programs and activities.
– Information related to other business transactions related to CoPA’s operation.
3. When you visit this Site, CoPA DOES collect certain aggregated and non-personal information. This data is non-personal and does not relate to identifiable visitors. This information includes how many users visited the Site, which pages were accessed, and when they were accessed. With this information we are able to improve the Site’s content and usability.
5. CoPA employs Google Analytics to help us understand how visitors use our Site. This analytics tool provides us with a variety of reports about user behavior and trends so that we can improve our Site. These reports are offered without identifying individual visitors. For more information about Google Analytics, please see this Google website:
6. CoPA uses PayPal to collect credit card information needed to process membership applications and renewals and other financial transactions. Online transactions are secured using standard encryption technology. CoPA does not use this information for any other purposes.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, SUITABILITY, SATISFACTION, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR FREEDOM FROM VIRUSES.
CoPA has the right to change the terms of this agreement at any time without prior notice.