One on One Virtual Meetings via Zoom
Hey CoPA members, throughout 2021 CoPA is offering 20-minute portfolio review sessions with prominent artists, curators, gallerists and others who will help photographers grow their craft through meaningful feedback and critique. Portfolio reviews will be open exclusively to CoPA members; please sign up here to be the first to know when sessions become available for booking. The goal is that every member have at least one review opportunity per year, and this list will help us ensure that happens.
- The reviews will take place via Zoom screen share in a one on one session with the reviewer.
- Your 20 minute Zoom session will include a review of 20-30 images in one or two groupings.
- You will screen-share a high-res PDF document of your portfolio from your desktop.
- Appointments for reviews will be posted below, throughout the year, as they become available.
- Review sessions will be booked on a first come, first served basis.
- Join our First to Know mailing list to be directly notified when new sessions post – scroll down to the bottom of this page to join this list.
- Reviews will be offered exclusively to CoPA members until 2 weeks prior to the session, at which point any remaining sessions will be made available to the public.
- If you cannot see any available dates, we are likely sold out!
- Make sure you are logged in to view and purchase a review session!
- You will be emailed a confirmation of your session when you purchase; this email will include the link to the Zoom call, as well as any notes and instructions from your reviewer to be completed ahead of your appointment.
AVAILABLE SESSIONS ARE LISTED BELOW
Sessions are sold individually.
If an item is “Out of Stock” – that session has been sold, please select an alternate session.
Please Direct all technical and web questions to email@example.com
YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN TO VIEW THIS FORM
New portfolio review sessions will post here as they become available.