3rd Ward Milwaukee, Nicola Ciurro
April & May 2021 PHOTO CHALLENGE:
The Street Where You Live
Submissions Open: Monday, April 5, 2021 | 5:00 PM
Submissions Close: Sunday, May 30, 2021 | 11:00 PM
For the months of April & May, we're looking around closer to home for signs of rebirth & renewal. New sources of inspiration and intrigue beconing us out of hibernation, into fresh light not too far from our own front doors.
Entries will be on display all month long, with the virtual gallery being updated twice per week as images come in. Our monthly challenge gallery is showcased on the copamilwaukee.com website, CoPA FaceBook and Instagram.
Fill in the form below to submit photos (you must be logged in to view the form). Please read through the submission details, and please follow proper naming conventions and file size limits. Entries with improper naming cannot be identified and will be discarded. Entries larger than 1200px on the longest side will not display properly on the website, and will be discarded Without notice. Images with derisive content may be discarded.
Open to CoPA Members only.
Virtual Exhibition @ CoPAMilwaukee.com
OPEN April 5, 2021 - May 30, 2021
April 5, 2021 I 5PM
CLOSE - May 30, 2021 I 11P
- We are encouraging you to submit multiple photos based on the respective theme throughout the month.
- Please submit no more than one photo per day and no more than five photos per week.
- This means each member can submit around 20 pictures per month for this ongoing exhibit!
- Artists are asked to submit online; submission form is currently active. If you cannot see the form, be sure you're signed in.
- JPG or JPEG Images ONLY will be accepted, and must not exceed 1200 pixels on their longest side.
CoPA members may enter one (1) piece per day with a maximum of up to five (5) pieces per week. Submissions beyond five (5) pieces during the same week (Sunday to Saturday) will be discarded.
Submissions not meeting the required specifications (properly named files, jpg/jpeg only, no larger than 1200 px on the longest side) will be discarded. No notifications of discarded entries will be sent.
All sales queries will be directed to the artist. Please include your preferred email contact info for public inquiries (i.e. gallery representation or personal email and/or phone number.)
Please Direct all technical and web questions to firstname.lastname@example.org