CoPA + Black Box Fund present Up Your Insta Game
a virtual photography workshop
CoPA will share a few pointers for photographing the artwork in a 30 minute workshop titled Up Your Insta Game in compliment with Black Box Fund’s Social Media Day.
UPDATE: Due to inclement weather, the in-person workshop is being converted to a virtual workshop, via Zoom.
If you missed us, click the image below to view the Zoom Workshop
CoPA + Black Box Fund Photography Competition
CoPA invites all photographers to interpret the Cracking Art swallows through their own lens.
CoPA will award:
- $100 for Best Photo Non-CoPA Member
- $100 for Best Photo CoPA Member
- $100 for Best Photo High School or College Student
All submitted works will be included in an on-line Virtual Exhibition.
Reception, Comments and Awards: Sunday, August 1, | 11:00 AM by the Cracking Art birds
Sunrise Over Swallows, Pam Ferderbar
Please read the linked document below before you review the submission info.
- Cost: Free!
- Entries are open to the public.
- By submitting to this awarded exhibiton you agree to meet the exhibition criteria as laid out below, and attest that you made and own the rights of publication to the image(s) you submit.
- By submitting to this awarded exhibition you grant license for CoPA, Black Box Fund, and affiliates to employ your image for the purposes of promotion and exhibiton in all forms of media.
- You MUST follow the naming convention for submission; any submission not meeting this requirement will be unidentifiable and disqualified from selections without notice. Read the above linked document (in blue) for instructions. (Example: PFerderbar_BBF_Sunrise Over Swallows.)
- Limit your image size to 1200px on the longest side; images larger than this will be disqualified.
- JPEG / JPG files only, please. No other file type will be accepted.
NOTE: CoPA Members must be logged in to view the CoPA Submission form. No prizes will be awarded to CoPA members submitting outside of this category.
Award winners will be announced at the Black Box Fund Out of the Box event in Lakeshore State Park on August 1, 2021, at 11:00 AM, and will be announced on this webpage on August 2, 2021.
Please direct all inquiries to [email protected].