CoPA + Black Box Fund Photography Competition
CoPA invited all photographers to interpret the Cracking Art swallows at Lakeshroe State Park through their own lens.
CoPA Member Best Photo: $100
Non-CoPA Member Best Photo: $100
All submitted works are included in this on-line Virtual Exhibition.
Reception, Comments and Awards: Sunday, August 1, | 11:00 AM by the Cracking Art birds
Sunrise Over Swallows, Pam Ferderbar
Please read the linked document below before you review the submission info.
- Cost: Free!
- Entries are open to the public.
- Limit (10) entries per photographer, please. Entries do not need to be submitted all together; you may submit single or multiple entries at any time through Sunday, July 18, @ 7P
- By submitting to this awarded exhibiton you agree to meet the exhibition criteria as laid out below, and attest that you made and own the rights of publication to the image(s) you submit.
- By submitting to this awarded exhibition you grant license for CoPA, Black Box Fund, and affiliates to employ your image for the purposes of promotion and exhibiton in all forms of media.
- You MUST follow the naming convention for submission; any submission not meeting this requirement will be unidentifiable and disqualified from selections without notice. Read the above linked document (in blue) for instructions. (Example: PFerderbar_BBF_Sunrise Over Swallows.)
- Limit your image size to 1200px on the longest side; images larger than this will be disqualified.
- JPEG / JPG files only, please. No other file type will be accepted.
NOTE: CoPA Members must be logged in to view the CoPA Submission form. No prizes will be awarded to CoPA members submitting outside of this category.
Award winners will be announced at the Black Box Fund Out of the Box event in Lakeshore State Park on August 1, 2021, at 11:00 AM, and will be announced on this webpage on August 2, 2021.
Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com.
Up Your Insta Game
CoPA shares a few pointers for photographing the artwork in a 30-minute workshop called “Up Your Insta Game.” Grab the link at copamilwaukee.com and share!